Thursday 6 May 2010

The end is near.

Yes, the end is so so near now. Owen's done his stuff. Jordan's done his stuff I think. Alex has been superb doing the website and other things. And I've done the posters and podcast. We have decided though not to do the film. We have no time left and we can't get hold of a camera. So we'll just show the script and say it was started but now completed. Shame really I would have looked forward to doing it. But things happen. We are just doing the powerpoint to show the proof of communication and things. Thank you god this is nearly over and we can get onto something else. Hopefully something will happen and I can make a film on something. As for Stephen Fry unfortunatly he couldn't make it due to the work he's doing this summer in London. At least he replied, well his P.A did. I wonder who you're voting for? Cameron? Brown? Clegg? I say VOTE CLARKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment